1. Before updating the BIKER PRO firmware, use the SD Formatter tool to format your microSD card to FAT32.
2. Copy the file named: ‘FWSCIFC.bin’ to your microSD card.
3. Insert the microSD card into the main controller and turn it ON.
4. While updating the firmware, the red and blue LEDs will be dimly lit and after approx 30 secs, the update process will be completed once the Red LEDs are brightly lit.
5. The camera will turn ON automatically with slow blinking Red LEDs upon successful completion of the update.
6. Delete the file named: ‘FWSCIFC.bin’ from the microSD card after the update. Failure to delete this file will cause the camera to update the firmware again the next time it is powered ON.
NOTICE: New firmware(BP2015091801 or above) update for BIKER PRO is required before using the New APP iOS 2.1（918.1） / Android 1.0.0918.2
Release Date: 2016-08-03
Firmware Version: BP2016071501 Download
Release Date: 2016-01-25
Firmware Version: BP2016012501 Download (old version disabled)
Release Date: 2015-07-30
Firmware Version: BM2015073002 Download