02.Is the BIKER PRO and BIKER MATE waterproof?
Yes, both of BIKER PRO and BIKER MATE come with water-resistant and shock proof design which allows video recording even in heavy rainy/snowy day without hAassles.
03.If I install a BIKER PRO on my motorcycle, Do I need to press any button to start recording?
No, you don't need to press any button to turn ON the camera and start recording. With simple installation for the first time, the BIKER PRO starts to capture video as soon as the engine is started. When you cut the engine, it stops recording and saves the recorded files automatically without pressing button.
04. I have just fitted a pair of the BIKER PRO cameras to a bike and they don't seem to work. the eyes light up red and the one on top lights up red when switched on but the top flashes then beeps three times. none of the buttons do anything apart from the power button and the led doesn't light up on the lens module. we followed the instructions supplied and the ones off your website, they both have formatted fat32 64g micro sd cards in. is there a reset procedure or could the main module be faulty?
1. The LED on top flashes means “Battery Low”, please make sure the BIKER PRO is connected to Power Converter via USB power cable.
2. Make sure the Data Lens cable is plugged tightly (please lock the cable on both lens and main controller).
3. Please make sure the card is formatted to FAT32 (Download SD Formatter here).
4. Press and hold the Power Button to reset the BIKER PRO camera.
05.Can I control the BIKER PRO via my iPhone or Android?
Yes, BIKER PRO APP enables you to control the camera remotely using your smartphone or tablet, viewing your own records you've captured, setup your preference settings and quickly share contents on Facebook, Twitter and more.
06.Do the same Lens Module work on both BIKER PRO & BIKER MATE?
Yes, you can use the same Lens Module on both models.
07.Can I use a normal HDMI cable on BIKER PRO or BIKER MATE?
No. the Sensor Data Cable looks like standard HDMI but internal wiring is different. Hence you cannot use the standard HDMI cable on BIKERs as it may damage the circuit and hence the device and thus will void warranty!
08.The standard cable is too long for my motorcycle, can I purchase cables of different lenghts?
Yes, you can order cables of different lengths from 15cm to 300cm to fit your motorcycle comfortably.
09.Where do I get the 12V power source from my motorcycle for the Power Converter?
You can get the 12V power source either from the fuse box (ignition switch ON), or from the license plate positive wire. Please DO NOT connect to battery directly, the power MUST be connected to ignition switch ON.
10.What kind of memory cards should I use on the BIKER PRO & BIKER MATE?
To consistently achieve the best results with your BIKER PRO or BIKER MATE camera, we recommend only purchasing name brand micro SD cards (Class 6 or above) through official resellers.
11.Can I use 64GB micro SD on BIKER PRO or BIKER MATE?
Yes, you can use 64GB micro SD on both BIKER PRO or BIKER MATE, but you need to format the 64GB micro SD to FAT32. Please visit our official website: http://www.bullethd.us/#!sd-card-format-windows/cceg.
12.Do I need to format the memory card each time when the memory card is full?
No, you don’t need to format the memory card each time when it full, but it is better to format the memory card every month.
13.Can I remove the Date & Time stamp from the screen?
Yes, option 1: Use App to turn ON/OFF the stamp on BIKER PRO.
14.Which recording mode should I use to capture extremely fast action?
The HD mode @720p is ideal for capturing super fast action as the frame rate is very high @60fps thus ensuring a smooth video of fast moving subjects.
15.How do I ensure that video clips during accidents are protected from accidental erasure in loop recording mode?
The built-in G sensors ensure that any sudden crashes/accidents video clips are separately saved as events with erase protection so that it will not be over-written. You can also manually save such events by pressing the POWER button once.
16.Do I need to charge the built-in battery separately with an AC adapter?
No, the built-in Li-Po battery of both models are charged during operation from the main motorcycle battery via the DC converter. When fully charged, the Red LED charging indicator will switch OFF.