1. Before updating the 1080 MINI firmware, use the SD Formatter tool to format your microSD card to FAT32.
2. Unzip the firmware file. Copy the files named: 'FW96220A.bin' to your microSD card.
3. Insert the microSD card into the main controller and turn it ON.
4. While updating the firmware, the red LED will be blinking and after approx 30 secs.
5. The camera will turn OFF automatically with blinking Red LEDs upon successful completion of the update.
6. Delete the files named: 'FW96220A.bin'from the microSD card after the update. Failure to delete this file will cause the camera to update the firmware again the next time it is powered ON.
NOTICE: Make sure the 1080 MINI is connected to at least 3.8V power supply while updating the firmware!
Release Date: 2013-05-22
Firmware Version: 20130522 Download